So much has changed since I last blogged with regularity.
- My Gorilla post about depression was published on Huff Post and shared thousands of times. It was even published in the NAMI magazine. I continue to get positive feedback as it slowly spreads and helps people effectively communicate how they are feeling.
- BasketWorks became BasketWorks, Inc. For anyone not sitting at my desk there are absolutely no changes. Well, my business card changed, but only a little. From this side of the desk, there is more paperwork and many, many questions directed to my account and lawyer. I am glad they are patient with me!
- I designed a new theme gift box for our Chicago gift packages. I am really tickled with how they came out! Keep your eyes here for a new Chicago Tote bag – also a BasketWorks design. We are working on getting them made now!
- I’ve joined the National Concierge Association. A professional association of Concierges and the businesses that work with them, being accepted to this organization was quite an honor for me.
- We are bringing back our paper newsletter. We plan on publishing quarterly – some reprints of blog posts, some new material. Please send me your snail mail address if you would like to be added to our list.
- My eldest son is already a sophomore at Knox College and absolutely loving every moment of it. This tiny school has proven to be the exact right fit for this kid who definitely marches to his own drummer!
- My younger son completed his Eagle Scout this summer and has grown taller than me. He loves picking me up and toting me around the house.
I am sure there is more, but I am going to go with this…under the promise to blog twice a week, I don’t want to bog myself down with seeking perfection.