BasketWorks is committed to a green, sustainable world. Things to know about our efforts toward recycling:
- We use packing peanuts or cellophane scraps in the base of our baskets. However, in 13+ years of business we have NEVER purchased a single packing peanut. We accept clean, used peanuts from clients, friends and neighbors to reuse. Please feel free to drop clean packing peanuts or other reusable packaging materials at our offices.
- We are supporters of Freecycle, a network of people who work to reuse items and keep them out of land fills. Items that are regularly available for pickup include:
- empty wrapping paper tubes
- cardboard boxes of various sizes
- empty ribbon roll centers (we have A LOT of these right now!)
- ribbon and silk flower scraps
- We are developing additional organic, natural, fair trade and low carbon footprint packages.
- Of course we regularly recycle and use florescent bulbs.
- If you would prefer to receive all of your invoices via Email vs US post, please let us know.